We have now added a link to quickly search the Epocrates web site for drug information. The site returns a multitude of information, even pill pictures and information suitable for patient education hand outs. The search page also has filtering available on the right hand side, for example if you are looking for pediatric dosing, you can use the filtering to jump to the point of interest. The link will be constant on each page and will be up at the top left hand side for easy access. While on the site here, perhaps this can be an added feature to save having to navigate to additional pages!





1 comments :

  1. I�ve seen ads on TV for Caduet. It has two ingredients. One is Amlodipine and the other is Atorvastatin. With my RxDrugCard I can get 30 tablets of Amlodipine for $9 and 30 tablets of Simvastatin for $9. I�ll bet they are charging more than $18 for this new drug! Don�t pressure your doctor into giving you something just because it�s new. Do your homework. Find a drug card like I did at www.rxdrugcard.com. I think that RxDrugCard.com is the best drug card available for prescription discounts.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative