Just wanted to take a moment and share the thoughts from a physician who took the time to make note and say thank you for the assistance and help she sought through this blog and EMR Update.  When an someone finds web sites helpful it is always a great gesture when the time is also taken to give a little back in the way of saying thank you.  Blogs and forums are the way we all communicate, learn and help each other today.  BD

Just a short note to say thank you for your recent advice and communications through EMR Update and the

Medical Quack.

It was really valuable to me to be able to quickly find assistance and the fact that I was able to communicate directly with you was really a plus. Posts and communications from all were very helpful and helped lead me to resolving my issues and I just wanted to say that healthcare forums and blogs are truly a great resource on the Internet. Anyone in health care today can certainly benefit with their use and I am walking proof.

Thanks again. You were a God send. Thank you from me and my husband and my young son.  If I can ever be of help to you, please do not hesitate to call on me.

Dr. Marjorie Yong

http://ducknetweb.blogspot.com/

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative