Thanks once again to all my readers.  I added one additional feature for those who want to read the Medical Quack in another language.  On the right hand side you will now see the Microsoft Translator.  I have had translation services on the blog before, but now this makes it a lot easier and doesn’t require a secondary page to load, it is a easier to use. 

image

Use the drop down to select your language and give it a few seconds to go to work.  I have noticed many in Germany using the translation services quite a bit.  A bar appears at the top showing the translation from English to……

image

image

Here’s how the page looks in Spanish.  All items on the right hand side though may not translate, but all the posts, etc. will be done.  To go back to English, just use the x at the top of the translator bar that loads and you go back to English. 

image

This is the page in German.  I know I have several European readers and hopefully this might help out.  Again, thanks for reading the Medical Quack and pass the word along.  BD 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative