I don’t have time every day to look but today I opened up my SEO programs to check in and take a look at what networks were connected today and this is what I found.  I can say now that when I suggested they read my blog, well, they did.

image

image

They read one page about the Joint Virtual Lifetime Electronic Records with the DOD and VA. 

image

Anyway, if you are a blogger, be sure to have some kind of SEO program going so you can check in and see who’s checking in, you might be surprised like I was today.  I run about 4 different SEO programs for different types of information to analyze, but for a normal user one is just fine, like Google Analytics which is free and very defined.  My site does not require any logs ins and thus I only see networks connected and the time they spend, so for everyone who uses a cable or DSL company, there are tons of those generic listings that just show the Cable/DSL company and the city/state, so that’s as far as it goes on this site. 

If you run a site where people log in, then there’s even more information potentially available, but for me and the nature of my blog being open, I don’t have a need for more since I am not trying to market a product as an example.  I do find many areas of government reading here though, such as the NIH, the House, the Senate, several California and other state government offices, lots of hospitals and universities too, so they are out there reading and you just never know.  BD

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative