This video is well worth watching to see both David Axelrod and some clips intertwined with the President discussing the “anger” over healthcare.  I have mentioned it many times, we need to educate everyone on the economics of healthcare.  One point this video does make is to “stop the anger chaos”.  I agree on that one as I too am tiring of seeing on the news, on the internet.  It is almost like if you see one group screaming and hollering you’ve seen another and the effectiveness is starting to dwindle a bit. 

Again, you can’t help but notice, or at least on the outside, the calmness presented by the President, and I can’t help but believe that comes with knowledge and feeling he is doing the right thing.  Like I wrote before, I like the way he thinks.  BD 

Bob Schieffer spoke with White House Senior Advisor David Axelrod and Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) about health care reform's future, specifically a public option.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5307311n

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative