I have been working the last couple of days for a bit of a facelift to the site and I thought I would mention a couple of them so you know they are there.  First of all I have some free standing pages that might be of help.  At the top of the page I have a grouping of links that can be used to find additional information.  The links have been updated and offer additional information.

image

In addition I have some new text links below that might be of interest.  The first link is a compact listing of the last 100 posts by title, “Quick Quack Archives”.  If you missed some of the recent posts, this might be of use.

image

This is what you will see with a thumbnail and a link to the post.

image

The Facebook link will give some additional updates on feedback over there as well as a “pubic tweet” widget which is more detailed and you can actually read most of the entire post here.

image

When I get around to doing more QIK phone videos, they will be here at the QIK link and also you can search for prior post with picture.  I do hope to start doing more videos soon. 

image

The next link is where I am starting to combine all my posts, which I think are around 60 of them now about recalls and the use of bar codes to put them all in one place.  Will be adding more archives soon with links.

image

There’s also one link called “resources” at the top bar which will take you to another site, ducknet.net which has some additional information and different formats of imagereading posts.  This will be an area that will continue to be updated to feature advertisers and sponsor information as well as any other information that is connected with the Medical Quack.  You can also read the Medical Quack here if you prefer a small compact version. 

image

There’s also a Twitter page and basically I made this page up for those who do not use Twitter but want to read up on posts, etc.  This is a good page for “Mom” who doesn’t use Twitter but likes to check it out here and there <grin>. 

image

Anyway, after the revamp I just wanted to make short mention of what’s on this blog <grin>. 

Also the footer has been updated, as we all know how footers on blogs are now becoming important as well.  The footer has additional links to my You Tube channel and other related links.  Sometimes the amount of posts gets a little long and you may not have even found the footer. 

image

As always the far right hand side of the Medical Quack also contains links to advertisers and sponsors so be sure to check out the far right hand side of the blog and I do change things around here from time to time.  Thanks so much for your readership and don’t forget you can subscribe at any time.  Feedblitz, which is the company I use will give you several options to include a daily email summary, imageTwitter, Facebook and so on.  Be careful though with your selections as it does let you update Facebook and Twitter on autopilot with some subscriptions, which you can change, but it might create a very busy atmosphere of posts that others might not like or consider over done.  The subscription by email still seems to work the best with one summary sent every 24 hours. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I appreciate it!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative