Doctors like gadgets...good article about a Microsoft writer and his discussion with his MD about tablets and using One Note..BD 

This past Monday I got a physical, you know the whole works. ....So am I bringing up my trip to put my compliments in print . . .

The Doctor walks in, with a tablet PC. All the questions he asks, he writes the answers on his tablet. He said he got it about two weeks ago, and so far was pretty happy with it.  The Doctor said he didn’t quite have the hang of One Note yet, so I gave him so pointers, and suggested he read the tutorial information that came with it.

We discussed his use of technology, he currently has a palm and a separate phone, I think I might have converted him to Windows Mobile 6, showing him my AT&T 8125. He liked having the PDA, phone and camera all in a single device.

Doctor with a Tablet PC « Thomas - Technical Blogger

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative