Good perspective article...and we hope his answer doesn't change...as some have recently with all the red tape involved in health care...BD

So I, like most physicians, am lucky to be able to do what I do. Few in this world have a similar opportunity to make such a difference in the lives of others. It's sad that I should even have to ask myself, "Is it worth it?" I decide the answer is Yes. But I realize that for an increasing number of my fellow physicians, the answer is No. And sometime in the future, without badly needed change in our healthcare and legal systems, my answer may be the same.

Is it worth it? - The author wonders why he continues to subject himself to a healthcare system that values paperwork over patients. - Medical Economics

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative