And of course, it all depends on who is doing the ratings and the criteria used...BD

Fortunately, most people use personal recommendations to choose their physicians, so I don't think that these rating sites make much difference in the success or failure of a medical practice. Unlike that of the local restaurateur, my small business is relatively safe. Despite this, I hope that the administrators of these sites develop a means of confirming that people who rate physicians areor at least were those physicians' patients. Meanwhile, I will continue to practice medicine the best way I know how: with compassion and genuine interest in my patients' well-being. And each Sunday I will cross my fingers for my comrades in different white jackets. Who knows, I may even go to a restaurant that, according to a reviewer, overcooks the fish. After all, you just don't know unless you see for yourself.

My web rating: Oh no! - Thanks to the Web, everyone's a critic. The author describes her chilling experience with online reviews. - Medical Economics

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative