Just as information as I get asked this question every week it seems, you can run Office 2007 with Windows XP....I do it on one of my units...BD 

imageThe survey is the final of three CDW planned between late 2006 and late 2007. CDW commissioned Walker Information to conduct the surveys, one before Office 2007 launched and two others in February 2007 and November 2007. After discussing the second survey, CDW asked if there was any question I would want to ask IT decision makers. My request: Were enterprises deploying Office 2007 and Windows Vista together? I suspected many would enterprises not, in part because Microsoft created no real synergy between the products.

Microsoft Watch - Business Applications - Enterprises  Are Deploying Office 2007 Without Vista

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative