If you have not heard about this product, check it out...I have used it for a few months now and it helps me keep right up to date on everything I need....I have an old saying "if it's not in Outlook, then I don't get to it"...and that is the key here. image Bill Gates even recommended the product and had an article in Newsweek....even in health care, this is a valuable tool...find out which patients, doctors and so on in a couple clicks that need follow up...run some stats on how your email is fairing...on a business network, IS or IT department involvement is required to allow, but if you have administrative rights on your computer and have your own network...go for it...you will be amazed at how this will increase your productivity and just keep you on top of what's going on in Outlook...it's somewhat of a free CRM of sorts....BD 

Xobni is the Outlook plug-in that saves you time finding email conversations, contacts and attachments. image

After a quick install, you'll see the new Xobni toolbar appear in Outlook - and suddenly information will become much easier to find. imageWhen a new email arrives, the sender's full communication history appears in the Xobni sidebar, including past conversations, attachments and contact details. Xobni also includes a blazing fast email search tool.

Xobni: Learn more about Xobni for Outlook

1 comments :

  1. I have a lot of friends and some of them have a special graduate. This fact helped me a lot several time ago. I had quite compound problems with ms outlook and one of my friends saved me. The tool which he advised was effective and would relieve in some similar questions also - ost file conversion.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative