Here’s an update to the story with a bit more from the doctor’s side what happened.  I know the station and location here myself and there is always a line of late.  The other driver never mentioned cutting in line…BD 

CYPRESS (KABC) -- A local doctor was arrested in what appears to be a  case of gas rage. Gas prices are high, and so were tensions at one Costco gas stations, where the lines are about five or six cars deep per pump. A La Palma doctor said he got in an argument with a man who refused to wait hisimage turn in line.

But he said the other driver threatened him.  "His window was open. He grabbed my neck and he told me the F-word, and he showed me his middle finger in my face. And he said, 'You have to go back to your car or else I'll kill you,'" Reyes said.

Reyes said he then retrieved his crowbar for protection, but the other driver rolled up his window, called police and told authorities his version of events.

abc7.com: Cypress doctor arrested after threatening another man at a gas station with a crowbar 6/11/08

Technorati Tags: ,,

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative