I have been a bit slim on the gadgets lately so here’s one that was all over the major news a short while ago.  A friend of mine has one and I think I might get one soon, I pay about that much a month now for unlimited long distance calls.
Good back up for when you forget to charge you cell phone too. 
image
 image
The sound quality is excellent when I tried it out and you get all the custom features that you normally get with the phone company.  Nice I would think when traveling too instead of using the phone at the hotel as those service charges run up pretty quick. If you plug in a cordless phone with a base you are set to move around. 

Technorati Tags: ,,,

2 comments :

  1. “Most users that are having “trouble” with their magicJack® dongel are usually having connection problems with their computer's USB ports and its power supply to those ports!”

    This is the best telephone service that I have EVER used!

    This service ONLY costs $19.95 per year!

    Don't believe any of the BAD PRESS you may hear about the service. I discovered what the "technical" problem was, because it actually happened to me. I was having audio and connection problems until I solved the technical problem of my computer's USB bus drawing over 500 mA, actually 580 mA, with everything plugged into the bus.

    My eMachine computer, Model T2882, only has a 250 Watt power supply and that was working at its limits with all the computer cards and USB devices that I had plugged into the machine were demanding current. The attached article is how I solved the problem for less than $20.00!

    http://drbray.blogspot.com/2008/12/magicjack-reality.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my Magicjack over a year ago and tried to install it to no avail. what the hell, I was too busy to get all jacked up over 40 bucks. I threw it in my desk and forgot about it. Then, I bought a new computer and decided to give it another try. BINGO! It works like a charm! Now get this, three or four times a year I have to do conference calls and there is a feature FREE that allows me to set up a conference call with up to ten people. Considering this, the thing is free! (In JUne I had ATT set up a call for 65.00.) It is a handy extra line and I give it to my clients and tell them it rings at my desk and it makes them fell special.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative