I tweeted this earlier and so if the male fetus can feel pleasure, it could feel the pain of an abortion?  Please!  I had to laugh my head off when I heard this GOP Congressman from Texas say this on the video…again this is sad that this appears to be such a strong default topic when they are over their heads with knowledge needed for “real” lawmaking…bet it makes MSNBC Maddow show tonight:)  I don’t see how she could pass this one up!

I wrote this post below a couple years ago and it still goes on…seriously can it get any sillier with abortions with these so called opinions?  It’s like a virus that travels and attacks those who are and refuse to be digitally literate:)  BD

Digital Illiteracy Still Plagues Law Makers–Severe Focus on Abortion Rights Proves It–Is This Where Our Lawmaking Knowledge Leaves Off or Even Begins? Scary…

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative