I wonder if the same thoughts hold true for Sicko as were for 911, (read below).  When 911 came out, the only item that was objectionable  was the fact that nobody made a profit from the work that went into producing the movie and there were no objections to one downloading and sharing with others.  BD

The new Michael Moore new documentary "Sicko" has been pirated and is now widely available for download on peer-to-peer content sites free of charge a report claims.  An Ad Age reporter said he was able to download and watch the film, which won't officially be released for two weeks, "with ease" last night. The film’s general release date is June 29.

About 911: 

"I don’t agree with the copyright laws and I don’t have a problem with people downloading the movie and sharing it with people,” Moore said. “As long they’re not doing it to make a profit off it, as long as they’re not trying to make a profit off my labor. I would oppose that… I make these books and movies and TV shows because I want things to change and so the more people that get to see them the better. I’m happy when that happens.”

National Ledger - Michael Moore Film "Sicko" Already Online for Free

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative