Interesting...read and form your own opinion...BD 

I have kept this hidden for quite a long time, but I think it is time for me to come clean with it, since it has been heavily on my mind for so long.  I have hidden it from my family, from my patients, even from my mother.  Nobody knows my dark secret.  Now is the time to come clean and move on with my life.image

Besides, I am a pediatrician, for Pete’s sake, not a veterinarian.  These kids are monkeys!  They should not be brought to the pediatrician!  But somehow Mama got the kids on the Medicaid HMO plan and my name was on their card.  I have no idea how, since I am not trained at all in the primate anatomy and physiology.

My Dark Secret | Musings of a Distractible Mind

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative