For some strange reason Sapporo and Chocolate just don’t seem to mix in my estimation, but who knows, maybe it does taste good to those who are devoted beer connoisseurs.  I guess now that chocolate is so healthy for us, it could be turning up almost anywhere, let’s see, chocolate scotch, vodka (which I think is already available), chocolate rum, chocolate whiskey, chocolate gin (now that one almost makes me sick), and so on. 

One thing for sure, this gives a whole new meaning to “dark” beer.  BD 

There's beer in my chocolate! There's chocolate in my beer!

image

Chocolate Beer - Boing Boing

Related Reading:

Mars Chocolate Company Says Its Flavanol Drink Improves Brain Blood Flow |

Chocolate - Good for Diabetic Health - Study
Antioxidant Chocolate - a healthy candy bar
Study showing Strawberries help reduce the risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Hershey’s Chocolate Makes an economic decision
Hershey says Dark Chocolate Has Healthy Resveratrol Compound

Even chocolate feels bite of recession in U.S

Volunteers needed for chocolate study - Women only

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative