Nobody in Healthcare either the clinical or IT side will dispute this, at least I don’t think so (grin).  I so have to say this is great to have a Governor that not only talks about it, but walks the walk, he uses it.  We have a lot of "Magpies” around the web that do a lot of talking, but what I always say you need “hands on” first hand experience to have knowledge today, and this of course occurs for everyone at different levels, but gee make an attempt!

For a simple example I read through so many articles on personal health records, and sometimes when I read what appears to be some real wisdom and effort I ask which one they may be using, and so many times there’s the big stall, or I hear I’m going to try one real soon, right!  In fairness that may not be everybody, but gee if you are not curious today, you don’t learn much.  This week on Twitter I saw the CEO of UPS make what I call a ridiculous statement about the recession being over, well maybe it is for UPS, but not for the rest of us, problem today with CEO Blinders, they don’t get it but sure like to hear themselves talk, that’s for sure!

He’s not the only one, and there are numerous others, but that is what is failing the system, denial and more specifically in healthcare “tech denial” as we have one big empty boat when it comes to finding role models and instead get presented with a “Washington Soap” opera to distract the focus and offer us some weird form of entertainment, like a reality show gone sour I think, and nothing getting done.  BD 

http://tweetcast.in/

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative