An entertainer takes time out to talk about how he viewed his experiences at a hospital...they did save his life in essence...but when one is in pain on minute seems like a day...and talks about pain medication received...overdone?  Since going public, I wonder if there will be anything to add from the hospital and physicians?  BD

Last week I made a video on YouTube and I didn't think that it would be something that would be so huge. I didn't think that it would be -- you know, it was the number two video watched over the last few days on YouTube. I mean, why, I don't know. Maybe because I was honest in a world where most people aren't, I guess. Most people like me, I'm honest, and I shared with you a bit of the story of what happened to me. I believe if I haven't had listened to prompting, I'd be dead today. I also learned an awful lot about compassion. I went into the hospital and -- well, let me give you the story from the beginning.

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Hospitals Gone Bad

Hat Tip:  Kevin, MD

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative