Nice write up on 2 new technologies...worth checking out....IQMAX partners with Greenway imageMedical as shown on the web site...great program for use on a PDA, UMPC, or a TABLET PC.  In my opinion a PDA might be to small for some, Tablet might be too big for some, so a UMPC could fit the bill here easily...Dr. Crounse updates us with 2 winners here...mobility speaks!  I tried the sample patient reminder with 4PatientCare imageand it rang right to my telephone...I see office staff spending a lot of time just calling to remind patients and I can't help but think the small amount for a call versus the human time for reminders is a true added value...included is the You Tube video for IQMax below....so many decisions and yet so many answers...and it's all about mobility as Dr. Crounse states and I can't agree more....BD    

"I've written before on HealthBlog about the importance of providing data input options in IT solutions for clinicians.  Expecting busy practitioners to document everything using only a keyboard isn't practical.  I've also stressed the importance of mobility in healthcare IT solutions.  If an application doesn't extend to mobile scenarios and mobile devices, its use in healthcare is limited."

HealthBlog : Mobility, data input, and telephonic solutions for busy clinicians

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative