If you have not participated in one of these broadcasts, I recommend it and keep the link to each presentation on the blog on the right hand side.  I learned a lot and can't say how nice it is to put a voice to the presenters, and this is social networking at it's image best...very cool and neat for health care.  I have participated in about 4 of the broadcasts so far and recommend it to anyone.  Speakers are announced ahead of time so you can plan to mark your calendar.  Dr. Halamka, CIO and Paul Levy,CEO both of Beth Israel Deaconess had excellent presentations and you can listen to the recorded broadcasts.  ...BD 

Part of the participation for me was being able to sit in what I call the "peanut gallery" or chat room as it is officially called and interact with others listening, or simply type in a question as the presenters also have access to see what is going on...and perhaps jump to a topic quickly...you can also use a phone number to call in and actually talk...that I have not done yet, but I have been well tolerated in the "peanut gallery" talking about "Crackberries"....<grin>..among other subjects at hand..BD 

"I've become a real fan of social networking technologies and have been an active participant in Blogger, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo, various Wikis, and countless Webex collaborations. I'm a champion of any technology which democratizes the communication process, turning anyone into an author, publisher or broadcaster. One such technology is Social Networking Radio from blogtalkradio.com "

Life as a Healthcare CIO: Cool Technology of the Week

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative