Dr. Halamka posts some very good information, with the nice Health Care IT touch, as always...good reading for all....now I might wonder if perhaps a sequel to this might be "How to Find a Good Boss"....(grin)...we all want one of those!  BD

"In my career, I've reported to CEOs, Professors, Doctors and Deans. I've had good bosses and bad bosses. I've had bosses who have leveraged me as a strategic asset (my current bosses do) and others who have not.
In my opinion, there are 10 characteristics that make a great boss. These are based on my own reporting experiences and are the behaviors I try to use with staff I supervise."

"Let's hope you have a great boss. If not, keep the faith. The one constant in this world is change and over time you'll have one. In the meantime, be the best you can be by using the 10 behaviors above with your staff and you'll succeed."

Life as a Healthcare CIO: How to be a Great Boss

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative