This is great and in humorous way you look at the silly focus some folks have with social media.  Sure it has a place and I do my share of it of course, but when you see management that have no clue address it like this, the laugh is really on the management:)

I have to laugh my fanny off myself sometimes when I see some of the stuff that goes on.  I even had Google plus tell me my name didn’t meet with their name policies after having been there since beta day.  How dare machine learning technology!  It has to learn about ducks so don’t trust everything on your screens these days to be accurate.  Now back to FedEx and his funny video that reminds you of the human and personal touch that gets lost with all caught up in the text.  I often say friends don’t reduce real friends to text and email as a primary means of communication…it’s true too.  BD



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e17hOzO4lWs&feature=youtu.be

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative