Ok this is not my usual post but I lost my little assistant this weekend due to kidney failure.  He was 13 and there will never be another one like him.  He was so talented and now I need to find a new guard for my hard drives as he did a very good job keeping them safe (video at the end).


There’s nothing like having a good little companion to relieve stress and all I had to do was look at him and that was it.  He used to get his own goodies out of the pantry, tried to use the computer and so much more.  He will be missed but leaves a ton of great memories.  A truly special assistant indeed.  This dog’s work here on earth ended yesterday but he has higher calling now.

Medical Quack Employs “Watch Dog” Service for My Auxiliary Hard Drives (Humor)


1 comments :

  1. R.I.P. little Max! Your godmother on Earth (Barbara) treasured you and loved you very much! Her friends know that you did a great job making her smile every day! She has no doubt that she will get to hug you again, but is wishing you lots of wonderful puppy experiences in the interim. With good memories of your love for her, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative