imageWhy don’t they just give this up?  When I see this I loudly think “digital illiteracy” as they don’t know what  to do and they go off into areas of insanity like this.  I do like the nick name “Governor UltraSound” as this fits.  I mean I can’t for the life of me understand why adult men are so into this topic and can’t leave abortions alone.  This is is so ridiculous I can’t even laugh!  

Digital Illiteracy Still Plagues Law Makers–Severe Focus on Abortion Rights Proves It–Is This Where Our Lawmaking Knowledge Leaves Off or Even Begins? Scary…

We have financial worries up the ying yang and this is all they can talk about. Here’s one more from last year. I mean don’t these men care or even think about how people view them? We want some intelligence out there not a redo of the Roman Empire. image
Maybe this is an age thing right?  You never see any men under 50 or so disturbed about this:)  Is this some form of mental illness or passive aggressive behavior?  When this came up again I mean you really have to laugh at trying to control vaginas.  Rachel Maddow does a good job with this too.  I don’t care what party one is but to carry on like this is so stupid and those folks were elected to make laws and this is not a law, it’s just plain stupid.  Look at the screenshot below and hold on to your hat…digital illiteracy with some just can’t get there and the vaginal focus just won’t quit.  BD 

 

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



image

Here We Go Again–Digital Illiteracy With Lawmakers & Those Running for Office–Back to the “Default” Topic of Women’s Health With A Need to Control Something When the Intellect Is Not There…Akin


http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-rachel-maddow-show/50899358/#50899424

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative