One day the Tablet PC will have it's day...I will reflect back to my attendance at the HIMMS convention earlier this year...yes there were many on display, but I took it one step further and used it as a business tool...had my One Note Business Intelligence files ready to go...in other words I walked the convention floor with a tablet...what a great way to use information on the go...I didn't particularly care about looking "cool"...but rather was more interested in doing what I set out to do...take notes and have intelligent conversations with the vendors I had targeted on my One Note files before showing up at HIMMS...BD 

Bill Gates, chief of U.S. software giant Microsoft Corp., on Tuesday forecast that prices of more advanced user interfaces, including displays in tablet PCs, will become more affordable as they become more ubiquitous.image

"The tablet device is just one thing that shows up in this next digital decade; screens will be everywhere," the chairman said, underlining that prices will drop as the devices become more ubiquitous.image

"If you're in a meeting and want to take notes, it is far more effective," Gates said, while highlighting efficiency of interfaces such as stylus pens used in tablet PCs.

Telecoms Korea News Service - 'Natural Interface' will Become Affordable - Bill Gates

Source:  TabletPCTalk

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative