I just started mapping my RSS feeds over to Twitter and the thought came to mind that imageit sure would be neat for folks like myself and others who follow the approvals and developments over at the FDA to have them on Twitter.  On another thought, this could be really great for members of Congress and their imagestaff to be able to have immediate updates on their Cell Phones and  Blackberries they carry as developments are released.   I for one would sure welcome an official FDA Twitter feed.

There are a few "unofficial" feeds on there from folks trying to be helpful, but the "official feed" would really be nice and having the immediate availability for mobile users, and shoot it could be a useful internal tool maybe just within the agency as well.   It might be one more neat step up the ladder with embracing technology to it's best; just doing my part with a small suggestion and idea. 

From a story recently posted, I know of one Congressman who might appreciate this as he twitters…John Culberson.  BD 

Technorati Tags: ,,,

http://twitter.com/home

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative