The Medical Quack also links to a site whereby using widgets there is some additional information along with other blogger sites who are using the same formatted widgets.  They are in flash format and give a quick update for recent postings as well as links to JAMA and Web MD if you want to quickly reference and look at the recent updates.  I had my old domain site and thought I would put it to work instead of being idle and thus the the widget site came about. 

Also, I am always in the market for new sponsors or advertisers and there is additional information listed in the right hand references for more information.  You can also use the “contact me” link which will take you to the widget site to email me.

You can find the connection across the top bar under “widget blogs”. 

Again, thanks much to all who stop by here to read, it is appreciated.  BD 

image

image

image 

image

image

image

image

http://ducknet.net/default.aspx

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative