I had to comment here as I saw the same article and myself didn’t think these were really headline proclamations but Dr. Doug does a good job expressing it with a bit of flair.  BD 

he AOL website headlines reads as follows: AMA acts against trans fats, texting while driving. Wow. Now that takes a lot of guts to stand up against these menaces to society. I sure hope the delegates meeting in Orlando slapped each other on the back afterwards as they decompressed at the hotel bar. I have been an AMA member on and off over the years. I really am not sure that I have noticed a difference. I want to believe that a powerful physician lobby group is what is needed right now for our fragmented healthcare system but when I read articles like these, it kills me. Against texting while driving? You have got to be kidding me!

Placebo Journal Blog: Medical Humor With A Purpose: Taking A Stand

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative