This is a strange and dangerous fad for sure.  I think this is just stupid and the video below tells a bit more about it.  I can’t understand why someone would maybe not want the taste of a nice prepared drink in the first place.  I’m sure some ophthalmologists could add on here too, but this doesn’t take a brain surgeon to realize this is not good. 

The makers of alcohol have entered into some brave new worlds here too with their advertising and adding Vitamin B to vodka? 

Healthy Vodka Enhanced with Vitamin B To Make Hangover Recovery A Little Easier?

I still like my vitamin B in a pill so it doesn’t do much for me and we are not only seeing strange behavior today, but strange and weird advertising that goes along with some of this.  BD 

 

'Vodka eyeballing', as it is known in student circles, is the latest drinking craze to sweep through universities. Those who do it claim that it induces feelings of drunkenness at break-neck speeds, providing an instant high.

Young people 'drinking' neat vodka through their EYE for a quick buzz | Mail Online

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative