image Dr. Doug Farrago with his input on what's happening in Massachusetts with their healthcare system.  Long and short of all of this, is who's going to pay the bill?  I feature Dr. Farrago under my "Need a Laugh" section as he produces new videos, I like his humor and unique way of making his points and his blog has one great theme song!  BD 

The rest of the country has been watching to see how Massachusetts is doing with their socialized healthcare system. There have been tons of glitches including not having enough primary care doctors to treat all the "newly insured" as well as not nearly having enough money to pay for the behemoth. I also have been wondering what the state is going to do the keep the  Commonwealth Care going. Now I know.

Placebo Journal Blog: Medical Humor With A Purpose: How To Fool The Feds Into Paying For Your State's Socialized Healthcare System

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative