Colloidal silver is the culprit of the blue condition.  It has not been approved by the FDA, but many swear by it's effects of being a cure nor imagemany illnesses.  His internal organs could possibly be blue as well.  Once it gets in the bloodstream, it goes to work.  Not everyone who takes colloidal silver is necessarily as risk of turning blue.  I remember a number of years ago with a neighbor telling me about it and as far as I know she still uses it and has not turned blue, yet. 

It is in the skin pigment it appears so no amount of skin treatments seen to be an answer.  Somewhat gives a new meaning to the name "Blue Man", the group, but in this care there really are "blue people".  BD 

Like most people who grow older, Karason's hair turned white. But that's not all that changed color. His skin is now a bright  shade of blue. Karason said he hadn't even realized it until an old friend came to visit. "And he looks at me and he says, 'What have you got on your face?' 'I don't have anything on my face!'" Karason said. "He says, 'Well, it looks like you've got camouflage makeup on or something.' And by golly, he came in and he was very fair-skinned, as I used to be. And that's when it hit me.

ABC News: It's Not Easy Being Blue

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative