Michael Moore is back in action with another movie in the making, and this time looking for information in the same format as was done for Sicko.  After what we witnessed last week with the SEC, he could have a line forming.  We all know how many charities have been hurt through the recent series of events as well, including many in healthcare.  BD  image

“I am in the middle of shooting my next movie and I am looking for a few brave people who work on Wall Street or in the financial industry to come forward and share with me what they know. Based on those who have already contacted me, I believe there are a number of you who know "the real deal" about the abuses that have been happening. You have information that the American people need to hear. I am humbly asking you for a moment of courage, to be a hero and help me expose the biggest swindle in American history.

All correspondence with me will be kept confidential. Your identity will be protected and you will decide to what extent you wish to participate in telling the greatest crime story ever told.

The important thing here is for you to step up as an American and do your duty of shedding some light on this financial collapse. A few good people have already come forward, which leads me to believe there are many more of you out there who know what's going on. Here's your chance to let your fellow citizens in on the truth.”

Welcome to MichaelMoore.com

Hat Tip: Pharmagossip

Related Reading:

SiCKO Health Care Card...

Michael Moore to John Stossel: 'Very Little Debate' About Health Care in Cuba

"Michael Moore, you just saved my home."

PlanetHospital Offers SICKO Viewers an Answer to Their Healthcare Needs: Medical Tourism

"Who's Right about Kaiser -- Michael Moore or SEIU?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative