Hard Hat area:

For those using Word and adding chemistry information, here’s an add on for Word 2007.  There are a few samples with the online templates, about 6.  You can also import from your own library and I am guessing anyone in research is going to have their own files.

image

For this post I simply used the “testosterone” template from the gallery.  This can certainly make it much easier and convenient that searching and doing a copy and paste.  The best add in for Word 2007 can be downloaded here.  BD

The Chemistry Add-in for Word 2007 is a tool for the authoring and rendering of semantically rich chemistry information in Word 2007 documents. This project is a partnership with Peter Murray-Rust at the University of Cambridge.

Chemistry Add-in for Word 2007 - Microsoft Research

1 comments :

  1. I have many ms word files but only some of them are very important. One day I had like problem and to my good fortune I dug up the proper determination for it. The tool is able to help with almost every kind of problems associated with ms word - recovery word file.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative