A fellow in the organizational structure of healthcare has been in the business over image20 years and only know about having a board and having meetings, priceless!! 

This is hilarious and credit goes to Paul Levy (tweet below) for finding this one!  It’s a good plug for “Modern Healthcare” magazine in a round about way.  He’s a fellow in the American Healthcare Fellows Association of executives for 20 years…It’s harder than I expected…can’t I just form a corporation and create a board to be successful?  Do you want to actually manage health?  I think I will start one and I think my board will be happy when I have lots of meetings and can begin this accountable care organization.  BD 

The video kind of reminds me of this post from a couple months ago:

How Big Are Private Equity Investments in Healthcare – Large Enough to Create a “Non-Profit” Trade Association To Talk About How to “Profit”

Paulflevy VERY funny! In search of an accountable care organization. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8bK7AJyL0
Sun, Aug 29 16:13:03 from web

YouTube - In Search of an Accountable Care Organization (ACO)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative