More comments on the new I440D from Tablet Kiosk...and the reference to the original review....great unit and there will be more to come. jkOnTheRun is a good source for tablet PC information at any time.  BD

It's easy to overlook the traditional Tablet PC space with all the buzz surrounding new UMPCs from HTC and Fujitsu. Tiffany Boggs reminds us that the TabletKiosk Sahara i440D slate is a viable contender for your hard earned dollar in her written review and supplementary video overview. I held the i440D back at CES but I have to tell you: the difference between now and then is black white. Really! I played with the white model but this black i440D just looks more appealing to me for some reason

jkOnTheRun: TabletPCReview shakes down the Sahara i440D. Verdict: sweet slate

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative