This site has some offerings for those who are socially challenged, on the internet that is.  There are even a few books, screenshots of a few below that can help.  Just my opinion here on books and I am a geek, it’s just as easy for me to use F1 (help) and start socializing, but I realize everyone is not perhaps as fast as I am so perhaps there’s some help with reading a book.  The Twitter book appears to be marketing the business crowd and as I understand we have new Twitter marketing practices and programs on the horizon.  BD 

LinkedIn®, Twitter®, Ecademy®, Facebook®...You've heard the names and may even be using some of the social media tools for personal communication and networking.  But, have you considered how you can use them to promote your business?

image image image

Jim Browning's "What is Social Media?" FREE Web Based T... - Eventbrite

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative