imageIf you use Outlook and a Tablet PC, this is a must have.   I live in "Outlook" and downloaded and installed the software.  I like it so much that I even put the software on my desktop IMAC running imageVista, as a have a Wacom tablet that I use with my desktop computer. 

One nice feature that I really liked was the integration with Skype, a nice added plus and the ability to use TEO to look up the term in Wikipedia, great for researching, which I do quite a bit of. 

imageThis really expands so much functionality in Outlook and thanks for the heads up from the GBM group for posting this.  BD 

 

This is great news for Tablet PC users who use Microsoft Outlook. Tablet Enhancements for Outlook 3.0 (TEO), the killer Tablet PC application from developer Josh Einstein is now free. Yep. You heard that right, it is now free for the grabbing.

  

GottaBeMobile - TEO 3.0 Is Now Free : Tablet PC & Mobile PC News & Video Reviews, and Tablet PC Forums

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative