Anyone involved and R and D today can certainly take advantage of a Tablet PC. 

(I think those new fields reps for the FDA might even like this idea and concept too).

Why walk around with an “open pizza box” notebook, watch the video and see the difference and how tablets work while working, and something else you could do is fold some proteins on a touch screen tablet too.

Just in what I do in writing down ideas, sitting in meetings, and also doing interviews, I use the tablet so there’s no paper to lose.  I use a combination of both speech recognition and inking to take care of all my needs. One you get past the part of others giving you a few strange looks for walking around with one and secondly using it, it’s all a piece of cake from there.

There are those looks, let me tell you as those who have not used a tablet have a few reservations and it’s easy to see, some are very curious and want to know more while other observers run for the hills as with any new technology that folks maybe have not seen before.  

As I have mentioned here before I used it at a convention, where there were in fact many tablets being shown, but found myself to be somewhat of a lone ranger to actually be “using it” with my One Note Intelligence files I made up beforehand.  Gee what a novel idea, promote tablets and use one to work a convention with all the notes and conversations I had and promote mobility oh healthcare all at the same time.  BD 

Source:  http://mobilitysite.com/2008/10/tablet-pc-use-at-vassar-college/

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative