This is truly a lifesaver.  Sometimes I don't remember where I left my cell phone and other times when I am at the computer, this makes it very convenient to check my voice mail messages.  This is web based and free.  Once you set up an account, you can also download desktop software to work with the program if your security settings allow.  BD

GotVoice is the only service which effortlessly integrates with all major mobile and landline networks for sending and receiving voice messages, or instantly updating personalized voicemail greetings. Without requiring either you or the phone networks to change anything, GotVoice is the quickest, easiest and most powerful voice message service and it's 100% FREE! There are no hidden call forwarding fees, you don't need a new number and there is no software to install.

 

http://www.gotvoice.com/

del.icio.us tags:




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative