Sixty-four percent of those polled said they would be concerned about the qualifications of staff at a retail clinic not run by physicians.
- 42% said their health insurer covered all or a portion of the costs;
- 22% were uninsured at the time of the visit;
- 83% were satisfied with the convenience of the clinics;
- 90% were satisfied with the quality of care;
- 80% were satisfied with the cost, which typically ranges from $25 to $60 for a visit;
- 44% visited the clinic for a vaccination;
- 33% wanted treatment for a common medical condition, such as an ear infection, cold, strep throat, skin rash or sinus infection; and
- 19% went for a preventive screening test for chronic conditions, such as hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes or allergies.
Source: Most People Who Have Used Retail Clinics Are Satisfied With Care, Poll Finds
0 comments :
Post a Comment