10 times the amount?  Family and hospital reached an out of court settlement...BD 

A Florida hospital says it takes full responsibility for a three-year-old boy's death. The child died after officials at the University of Florida Medical Center accidentally gave him an overdose of medication used to check his growth hormone. Medical workers at Shand's Teaching Hospital gave him 10 times more than they were supposed to.

Hospital Apologizes For Child' s Death - Central Florida News 13


Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative