A move to a generic alternative maybe?  Would be interesting to hear from the physician to add some content here as well....BD

I learned today that our health insurance decided I can't have Lipitor anymore. I've been taking it for years. It works, and I don't have side-effects. But they know imagebetter than my doctor.  They also decided my wife can't have one of her prescriptions, either.

And they raised our prescription co -pay to $40. We also have co-pays and deductibles for office visits as well.  The two of us pay between $1200 and $1300 a MONTH for health insurance, and now we will also pay about $200 a month more for prescription co-pays - if they let us have the drugs at all. And if we DO get sick, will they decide not to cover us?

Seeing the Forest: Health Insurance

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative