Perhaps on the day he does his deed, we could outfit him with a Fitbit, would love to see the activity level that day and we want to keep stress levels low.  You can listen to his audio below.  BD 

Fitbit Wireless Device Monitors your Daily Activity and Movements ...

 

(CNSNews.com) -- Senator Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) said he has "no other choice" but to filibuster a health care bill that contains a government-run health insurance option, adding that while reform is needed, the public option would be harmful to America’s future and that he would use his right as a senator to try "to stop it."
“I have no other choice,” Lieberman told several reporters on Capitol Hill on Tuesday.  “I’ve got to use the right I have as a senator to stop something that I think is going to be terrible for our future, which is the public option, not health care reform. I want to vote for health care reform.”

CNSNews.com - Lieberman on Public Option Health Care: 'I Have No Other Choice ... I've Got To Stop It'

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative