Good advice...article worth the read with a few surprise elements...keep in mind Bruce is the computer guru through all of this...BD 

In desperation, I was ready to take the final bit of Mr. Buettner’s advice (“Maybe you should minimize time spent on the Internet as a way to reduce stress”) and spend some quality offline time “surrounded by those who share your blue-zone values.”

So I made a pan of calorie-laden chicken tetrazzini and went across the street to Bruce’s house with it. There my husband and I found him poring over the score sheet from a Little League game (his team won 20-5, which had to have diminished his stress).

“That looks good,” Bruce said, pointing to the casserole.  He had seconds. I didn’t.

How to Live Longer Without Really Trying - New York Times

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative