A nice update from the Ablet Factory, with some sample worksheets as examples. If you are not familiar with the Ablet Factory, they offer a nice add on for One Note, affordable and a simple and affordable ($500.00) way for the small practice to get started with electronic medical records. You will first need to learn how to use One Note, but that is pretty simple overall. When creating notebooks in One Note, think of each notebook as a book you are writing. On the left hand side, give the book a name on the tab, second name some chapters up at the top for your book, and last the tabs on the right hand side are the pages that go in to your book. It is that simple and easy. Below are a couple sample worksheets that can be used with a Tablet PC to enter information with the stylus (pen) in to a medical chart. BD
Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI).
CMS has recently announced new options making it easier than ever
for professionals to participate in PQRI. It is not too late to begin
participation for those who have not started reporting.
Physicians and eligible professionals still have the opportunity to
begin participating in the 2008 program.
Sample Worksheets Available:
1. Hemoglobin A1c Poor Control in Type 1 or 2 Diabetes Mellitus
2. Low Density Lipoprotein Control in Type 1 or 2 Diabetes Mellitus
3. High Blood Pressure Control in Type 1 or 2 Diabetes Mellitus
4. Screening for Future Fall Risk
5. Heart Failure: Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitor or
Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB) Therapy for Left Ventricular
Systolic Dysfunction (LVSD)
6. Oral Antiplatelet Therapy Prescribed for Patients with Coronary
7. Beta-blocker Therapy for Coronary Artery Disease Patients with
Prior Myocardial Infarction (MI)