This is close to home and know the facility well and the entire story here is very sad to say the least. You can watch the news video for the details and they interview the doctor who’s office was right inside the building where the tragic accident happened. The clinic is very close to Huntington Beach Hospital.
Thank goodness the new station is not airing the home video that shows the whole thing as they stated it was too graphic and with a little bit of hope this won’t appear on the web, as some things are better left unseen I think. Obviously he was to close the power lines for this to happen. The doctor interviewed said his offices still smell like burnt flesh and after the event patients were directed to other exam rooms. BD
HUNTINGTON BEACH (KTLA) -- A window washer was electrocuted at a Huntington Beach medical office Tuesday morning, authorities said.
It happened around 6:30 Tuesday morning on the north side of the Beach Medical building, located at Beach Boulevard and Newman Street.