Due to privacy issues, additional details are not available now, so we don’t know if the fire was the actual cause of death.  BD 

MARION, Ill. —  An attorney says a southern Illinois woman died six days after being accidentally set ablaze during an operation at a imageMarion hospital.

Robert Howerton has been retained by the family of Janice McCall. He says the 65-year-old Energy woman died Sept. 8 at a Nashville, Tenn., hospital to which she was transferred.

Howerton says he's requesting records from Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion about what happened to McCall.

The hospital acknowledges in a statement that the flash fire happened but won't offer specifics, citing patient confidentiality law

Illinois Woman Dies After Catching Fire in Surgery - Incredible Health - FOXNews.com


Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative