From time to time I have the opportunity and time to interview not only companies in the Health IT business, but also those in Clinical care, and being a geek, I have to study for those!

At any rate, I am in the process of going back and adding a few more that I may have missed, but there’s a listing now and you can go back and see some of the past interviews I have done at the blog.  There are some great interviews with Microsoft, Quest Diagnostics, Cook Medical and more.  Hopefully this will help keep all the subject matter together so they don’t get lost and are easy to find!  Thanks again to all my readers for your support!  It is appreciated! 

You can use this link to view the new section. 

image

You can also follow the Medical Quack on Twitter and Friend Feed, makes it easy to scroll quickly through headlines and find what you want to read. 

Medical Quack RSS on Twitter

Medical Quack on FriendFeed

Also, please don’t forget to check out the Blog Roll section to find other great healthcare bloggers on the internet, there’s a bunch of good ones out there and these are the ones I find to have some really valuable information!  BD

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative